Friday, November 24, 2006

My precious one

The night is long, the night is cold
And I’m here, all alone

I hurt your heart & I see it bleed
Don't want to compare you with the liars before you
There is no other face that I draw in my mind
How do I show you it’s only you inside?
I was lied to and cheated too often & now
I cannot my dear wait & see how you would be

I keep you at a distance coz I care about you…
Don't want to add you to the heart breakers list
I see the love in your eyes too

But my dear I’m afraid I might hurt you
I
’m too hurt to give you love, now so don’t hate me
Love is a strong feeling, my dear, but I need more time
I want to see you happy & I don’t want to break your heart
Take care my dear, dear darling
You are very precious my friend…

No comments: