Friday, November 24, 2006

I drew a picture

I drew a picture of you, in my mind…
But I lost it a long way back…
I kept trying to redraw the lines, but, somehow I could not…
I drew a picture of you, in my mind…
But I lost it a long way back…
Kept trying to read your face, in every face I beheld…
But could never quite find a match
I drew a picture of you, in my mind…
And then a long way after the memory of you was lost, one day I found a face…
Oh it struck my heart, but, I didn’t know why that picture kept tugging at my heart…
I drew a picture of you, in my mind…
But I had forgotten all about you, but now when I was not seeking your face,
Every place I go, everything I do, I can feel you are so near to me.. Yet so far…
I drew a picture of you, in my mind & now I’m trying to remember your face
But I know it in my heart that when you are near me, one day for sure, I will know it’s you…
I’ll know it’s you who’ve been in my heart… All this while

No comments: