Friday, November 24, 2006

Lesson from life

They told me not to love him
They said he wasn’t worth it
Why could I not see it?
Was I too a fool in love?
My pride would refute that outright
Nay, you r smarter than tat
Said my little naive heart
But yes I was blind…
Blinded this one time
I could not see the guile
Or any other wrong vice
Trusted him with all my heart
But I got my heart back broken

Can you live a day breath denied?
Can you live water denied?
Could I live a day without my dear by my side?
Nay, but I had to survive
Wasted I have way too many days
The dreadful long hours I wasted crying
He doesn't care what happens to me
He doesn’t know this heart is bleeding
Proud as a heart my heart was
Wouldn’t let me mourn one such as him
I set my heart to do useful things
To make my life a more productive one
So I learned that Love is precious & hard to find
Never reject love coz Love teaches us
L’le things we’d not notice…

Someone might not be worth your time
Someone might break your heart someday
But just those things shouldn’t keep u from loving
We go on living day after day
But it doesn't have to be down n depressing
The biggest strength one can gain
Is by picking up from where one has fallen & by walking in strength once again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree with you sweety... ur too good..