Even in the midst of a torrent, I wait for your sweet voice
When the storm around me has kicked up a cloud and I’m lost in the fog of dust,
Would you come searching for me?
Coz I’m waiting for you here, hoping you would know I’m near
When I do all things that puzzles you, when I try to hide behind masks of feelings
Would you just stay behind and watch or would you step right up & tear the mask?
What would you do?
I hope you wont leave coz I hope you would come to rescue me
I wait here all these hours, trying not to think about you
Yet I wish to let you go too, so you could have a better life…
But what would you do?
Would you see that I care and love you, but I want the best for you?
What would you do?
I only want to see you smile; I want to see you keep that smile, all your life…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment