Here I am now, looking back at the beginning of our journey
Never knew then where would we be after so many years
The days of uncertainty yet a feeling of familiarity
Do I know you from before? Or are you someone just like me
Was what I used to ponder back then…
Even after so long, I can’t quite say the mystery is lost
The more I get to know you, it seems I know you much lesser
Life is truly a blessing, when surrounded by people like you
You’ve taught me things I needed to know,
You’ve guided me through the murky roads
You give new meaning to the word ‘Grace’
So much more I have to learn from you…
Now when I see you, I know you were sent to be a blessing to me
Now when I look at you, my heart smiles...
B'coz I stood afar from you at first
And now after so many years, I see how entwined our lives have become…
And no other friend is as sweet as you my dear
B'coz no one else could understand me the way you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment